Hello I new Here ^_^ (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support

Guest -> Hello I new Here ^_^ (5/1/2007 10:43:54 AM)

Hi, my name is Karina I live in NY - USA  I am new to the Forum !  A little over a year and two months ago I discovered the wonderful world of Polymer Clay - and since that day - I practice daily so I can learn new techniques !   I love experimenting with clay and creating just about everything - but I especially enjoy making jewelry in which I use many different techniques, using canes that I make and enhancing the beauty of the canes and techniques with Glass beads and Swarovski Crystals in many occasions. Also, for the past 4 months I have entered the wonderful creative world of Fantasy Figurines which I also make out of Polymer Clay! At the moment I do not have a website, I am working on one - but I do put up quite a few of my creations on Ebay. Here is the link to my ebay auctions :

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ33QQsassZkabidesignsQQsbrsrtZd

Here is my Flickr album of creations up to date with tons of pictures:

[link=http://www.ebsqart.com/forum/http://www.flickr.com/photos/karinaptoxx/]http://www.flickr.com/photos/karinaptoxx[/link]/

I am happy to be part of this Forum !   Thanks for having me ! Warm Hellos to Everyone ! Karina

Guest -> RE: Hello I new Here ^_^ (5/2/2007 1:01:49 PM)

Karina, Welcome. Your jewelry is beautiful. I'm looking at your cane work and trying to figure out how you made some of them, absolutely beautiful. I look forward to seeing you enter the monthly Nibblefest art contest on ebay, this month the theme is Groovy 60's. Or at tleast I hope you do, I want a chance to bid on your jewelry! and I'm sure others will also. Your figuirines are great too. -Angela

labeana -> RE: Hello I new Here ^_^ (5/2/2007 1:18:40 PM)

Hi Karina!  Welcome to ebsq's forum...you're gonna love it here...and there is a Polyclay thread that one of our members started...it would be great to see more of your work on there as you do it...

beautiful, by the way....[:)]

Guest -> RE: Hello I new Here ^_^ (5/2/2007 1:29:47 PM)

Welcome!!!!

Yes.. you have gorgeous work!!!  Love the watch you have for auction and the mushroom whisperer is great!!!!

The forums are great.. a bunch of talented artists and we are also pretty chatty...  come by and get chatting in coffee talk.

heather

bromley2 -> RE: Hello I new Here ^_^ (5/2/2007 1:39:42 PM)

Welcome.  What great work.  I especially love the figurines they are gorgeous.  I am so impressed with the work people do with polyclay and yours is no exception!

Carolyn

Guest -> RE: Hello I new Here ^_^ (5/2/2007 5:14:39 PM)

Hi Karina!  Very nice to see another jewelry person on board!  Your work is lovely I am impressed with your beautiful canes!  You are making some very beautiful beads!!!

Stephanie

[:D]

Guest -> RE: Hello I new Here ^_^ (5/2/2007 6:45:09 PM)

Hi Karina. Welcome. I am fairly new here too but I can assure you - this is a good place to be. Folks are warm and knowledgeable. Nice poly clay work. Bet you'll enjoy it here.

lamillerphotography -> RE: Hello I new Here ^_^ (5/2/2007 6:49:05 PM)

Hello, ditto on the great stuff thing

Guest -> RE: Hello I new Here ^_^ (1/24/2008 8:36:33 AM)

[:)]Thanks for Welcome...

If you want see my news creations visit my Flickr album

http://www.flickr.com/photos/karinaptoxx/

Guest -> RE: Hello I new Here ^_^ (1/24/2008 8:43:45 AM)

[8|] The Ebay auctions and EBSQ profilein my messages are not Mine.. How  I can Chance this???

gillie -> RE: Hello I new Here ^_^ (1/24/2008 8:46:57 AM)

Karina,

Not sure where you're talking about. Do you have a paid account with us? If so, what's you're user id for that account?

-Amie

Guest -> RE: Hello I new Here ^_^ (1/24/2008 8:52:10 AM)

Hi Amie

I Have free account..  If you click in ebay auctions and my profile in my messages is another person, my ebay id is kabidesigns and my profile is to kabidesigns too and when you click in this icons is another person

gillie -> RE: Hello I new Here ^_^ (1/24/2008 9:13:12 AM)

Ah, I think I understand where you're talking about. Does it say EBSQ Artists on Ebay above the auctions? If so, that's a general feed of paid members who use EBSQ as a keyword on eBay.

Guest -> RE: Hello I new Here ^_^ (1/24/2008 9:14:05 AM)

Thanks Gillie [:)]

Guest -> RE: Hello I new Here ^_^ (1/24/2008 9:41:24 AM)

wow!  really nice stuff!

dawnt -> RE: Hello I new Here ^_^ (1/24/2008 9:47:01 AM)

Hi Karina! What delicate lovely work!

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (1/24/2008 10:02:41 AM)

[Deleted by Admins]

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (7/8/2008 9:08:37 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

GreenBiscuit -> RE: Hello I new Here ^_^ (7/8/2008 9:31:55 PM)

Hi there, Honey!  Do you have a portfolio yet?  Tell us about yourself and welcome!

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (7/8/2008 9:36:50 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode