Art Community Forum | EBSQ Self-Representing Artis Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Completly Confused

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support >> Completly Confused Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Completly Confused - 9/8/2005 3:31:52 PM   
  I am so confused, I can't beleive it. Have not been here for a looong time and everything has changed. I want to use my art case to list some paintings on ebay but cannot seem to find my art files. I also don't know how to add to my art case. This is very frustrating and confusing. Maybe I should just use ebay auctions? If anyone has some time to explain this to me, I will be forever grateful. I've looked on the boards and they are confusing as well. Thank you ~ Julia
  Post #: 1
[Deleted] - 9/8/2005 3:41:36 PM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to Guest)
  Post #: 2
RE: Completly Confused - 9/8/2005 3:45:09 PM   
dawnt

Hmmm.....let's see if I can help a bit. First, to add work to your portfolio, you go to your profile on the main EBSQ site, and on the menu to the left, click "artcase/portfolio". On the next screen click the "add" box on the bottom of the page. From there, you put in your descriptions and download the image files. When you finish adding the art, it will show up in your artcase. Beside it will be a dropdown menu. In that menu, you can "create a template" where you put in your auction description then copy the code it gives you to paste into the eBay auction description box.

To search for your art, go into "artcase/portfolio" again and key in one of the words of the title you are looking for in the bottom search box that comes up. The art should come up with the dropdown menu again.

Hope that helps some. If you are still confused, maybe you could be set up with a mentor? Good luck!

Dawn

Change occurs when the pain of remaining the same outweighs the fear of the pain of change.

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support >> Completly Confused Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

EBSQ Artists GroupEBSQ Self Representing Artists - A division of EBSQ, LLC  Privacy Policy  Contact EBSQ
© 2000-2005 EBSQ, LLC - All rights reserved - Original artists retain All rights

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode