Art Community Forum | EBSQ Self-Representing Artis Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Would you like to bring your art to Cuba?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support >> Would you like to bring your art to Cuba? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Would you like to bring your art to Cuba? - 12/4/2006 1:53:07 PM   
Dear Friends,

My name is Karina Hernandez Perez and I write to you from the Office of Festivals and Events of the Culture Ministry of Holguín, Cuba.
The Office of Festivals and Events, wishes to create a link to communicate with other artists and cultural institutions all over the world. We have visited this website and would like to get in touch with you, to evaluate and think of ways in which we could cooperate with each other.
I would like to contact some of the artists about which i have read information in your website.

Here in Holguín we have many Festivals you would be interested in participating; their main aim is the promotion of young arts in all its manifestations, painting, music, dance, theater, literature, and many others, as well as the promotion of different cultures and ways of living, and defending the cultural roots that form each distinctive culture.  In April we celebrate the Low Budget Film Festival. In May, the Romerias de Mayo Festival (Pilgrimages of May), a festival of young arts in all possible artistic manifestations. In September we have a national Rock Music Festival, as well as the Dance Season with the Dance Company Codanza, a prestigious Cuban institution. In October we have the Iberoamerican Culture Festival. in November, the Son (traditional cuban music) Festival.  
We have already begun organizing the 14th edition of the Festival Romerías de Mayo, to be celebrated next year, and dedicated to the Mexican cities of Matamoros and Saltillo.  In this festival, representations of all artistic demonstrations of diverse parts of the planet will be displayed, as well as the theoretical event Memoria Nuestra. 

Your presence will help us enrich  this encounter, both artistic and ideologically speaking. For further information and details about these preparations and of what the festival implies, as well as how to get here, where to stay, where to go, you can write to this electronic address, hernandez@baibrama.cult.cu or to visit our Website, http://www.baibrama.cult.cu
From the city of parks, Holguín, we invite you to become part of this festival, and to share with us the joy of living, of friendship, of the solidarity the present world needs so much.
Hoping to hear from you soon,
 Greetings from Cuba

Karina Hernández Pérez
Office of Festivals and Events
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support >> Would you like to bring your art to Cuba? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

EBSQ Artists GroupEBSQ Self Representing Artists - A division of EBSQ, LLC  Privacy Policy  Contact EBSQ
© 2000-2005 EBSQ, LLC - All rights reserved - Original artists retain All rights

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode