"Waiting Approval" (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support

Guest -> "Waiting Approval" (8/12/2006 1:15:08 PM)

What does "waiting approval" mean in the About ebsq artists section?  I understand about waiting for approval to see if it is valid that I got into a gallery.  I would think you may want to see if it is true as it is the public section.

But now people's posts have that and those people generally are very nice here. 

A friendly question and I am not offended.  It feels professional to me. 

Diana

Robin47 -> RE: "Waiting Approval" (8/12/2006 1:26:31 PM)

Diana, I think that thread is screened and they need approval before they become visible. It's in the public section, if I'm not mistaken.

gillie -> RE: "Waiting Approval" (8/12/2006 2:04:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Diana_Mae_Potts

What does "waiting approval" mean in the About ebsq artists section?  I understand about waiting for approval to see if it is valid that I got into a gallery.  I would think you may want to see if it is true as it is the public section.

But now people's posts have that and those people generally are very nice here. 

A friendly question and I am not offended.  It feels professional to me. 

Diana

The "News from EBSQ Artists" section requires moderator approval for all posts. That's why you see that message for new posts being created in that section.

Guest -> RE: "Waiting Approval" (8/12/2006 2:57:20 PM)

OK, that clarifies it for me.  I was just wondering and hope you didn't mind me asking.

Diana

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode