Art Community Forum | EBSQ Self-Representing Artis Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Help unloading collages

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support >> Help unloading collages Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Help unloading collages - 8/18/2005 2:35:52 AM   

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but does anyone know of any person or entity that would like some collages free.  I am looking to get rid of at least 50 or so medium to large collages and would love for them to go to a place where they would be appreciated.  I am sort of on this feng shui clear all the clutter out of your life kick and the collages were a big part of my healing, but now I need to clear them away and make room for a new day.  Thanks in advance, Maria email me at rustytheyorkie@austin.rr.com. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. I had tried to sell some collages on ebay and I ended up selling two, but the cost of shipping was a killer so it was like paying the customer to buy the collage and that's something I cannot afford to do.  I would love to if I could afford it but I can't. I might still put some collages on ebay and right now I am contemplating putting some on LiveDeal so that I can perhaps get a local buyer which would save me the money on shipping. I am in the central Texas area.  Thanks out there for any and all help, encouragement, etc., I am going through rather a lot right now so just sitting here getting this all out helps tremendously.

< Message edited by gillie -- 8/18/2005 7:28:53 AM >
  Post #: 1
RE: Help unloading collages - 8/31/2005 3:16:54 PM   
I'd suggest going to your local art store and asking if you can give them the items on consignment.  I go through uncluttering phases too  and I've donated items to my community's nursing homes and hospitals.  Nursing homes especially like to hang items on the walls to stimulate the patients. You could also try Rescue Missions and the Salvation Army or other thrift stores.  If you donate items, do it in batches and request the receipts for tax purposes.

(in reply to Guest)
  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support >> Help unloading collages Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

EBSQ Artists GroupEBSQ Self Representing Artists - A division of EBSQ, LLC  Privacy Policy  Contact EBSQ
© 2000-2005 EBSQ, LLC - All rights reserved - Original artists retain All rights

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode