Back to EBSQ wondering if profile can be restored (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support

amarilli -> Back to EBSQ wondering if profile can be restored (1/27/2017 5:05:13 AM)

Hi all,
after some years I am now back to painting and EBSQart. YAY !!! :D
I would like to restore my old profile, is that posible?
In any case I have just made the payment but my page still does not display any "add art" option, maybe it's just a question of waiting a little bit?
Thank you !
Amarilli

gillie -> RE: Back to EBSQ wondering if profile can be restored (1/27/2017 5:27:21 AM)

Welcome back! Yes, there is a wait because it's manual on our end and very early in East Coast America right now. But you're all set. Be aware, though, that while your old account is still on file, your old art is not. We're looking forward to seeing what you've been up to in the past 5 years!

bromley2 -> RE: Back to EBSQ wondering if profile can be restored (1/27/2017 6:42:39 AM)

Welcome back!!

Carolyn

amarilli -> RE: Back to EBSQ wondering if profile can be restored (1/28/2017 2:15:44 AM)

Thank you so much dear Amie and Carolyn !
Ok so none of what I had uploaded is still there? also the entries to shows etc? or can those be an exception?
As I understand right I'll have to start the portfolio as if it was brand new?
Sadly I have not been up to so much painting in the last 6 years....also one of the reasons I didn't keep the account here.
A lot begun and little concluded...but I will sure have a couple of new works to uplaod :) looking forward to be back on track!
What helped me significantly was to find a space where to paint OUTSIDE my home. I used to have an atelier at home, but being enclosed in the space where I live, I got involved in home- and kid-related duties and the concentration was far from enough.
Working in this new space, even though at times only a half day, is HEAVEN :D
Hugs to all my old (and new) friends and colleagues here ~

toucanne -> RE: Back to EBSQ wondering if profile can be restored (1/28/2017 4:51:39 PM)

Hi! Welcome back! [:)]

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode