Hi (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support

bellbab -> Hi (9/27/2014 1:16:53 PM)

Hello,

I haven't got much artwork to post yet as I have not been creating for quite a long time now but I am interested in getting back to it. I have basically joined this site to get inspiration to create. Will it be wasteful for me to take a subscription if I haven't got much to post yet? I have only about 10 pieces of my work and a few of these are just the photographs of what I have previously sold.

toucanne -> RE: Hi (9/27/2014 3:34:30 PM)

That's why I joined! And it has been an inspiration as well as a place where I met new real friends.

One great advantage of joining, on top of having a place to put your portfolio where lots of people will see it, and participation in monthly online shows, is the4 private part of the forums. They're great for moral support, any questions you may have, and a place to put works in progress for encouragement and critique (but only if you want to of course.)

Hope to see you soon in Coffee Talk as a member! [:)]

Muriel

bromley2 -> RE: Hi (9/27/2014 4:29:09 PM)

I think Muriel has hit on the important points! For me, I especially enjoy the forums and then second I love the monthly exhibits. I have been so happy that I joined al those years ago!

Come join us in Coffee Talk!

OH and I wanted to add that you would have a great start to a great portfolio with 10 pieces. Go for it!!

Carolyn

Harlan -> RE: Hi (9/28/2014 8:56:51 AM)

Welcome!!!!

EBSQ is a great community!!! I'd be lost without these forums - this is my home online. There's wonderfully creative people - you can participate as much or as little as you like. There's always something to see, something to learn, something to inspire. Hope you will find EBSQ to your liking and 10 pieces for your portfolio is a wonderful start!!

almalee -> RE: Hi (9/28/2014 10:20:08 PM)

Hi, welcome. For all the reasons stated above EBSQ are great and viable reasons to subscribe. Just be warned creativity is contagious.lol Glad you dropped in!

bafiedel -> RE: Hi (9/29/2014 7:32:25 AM)

quote:

That's why I joined! And it has been an inspiration as well as a place where I met new real friends.

Ditto! Welcome Teresa!

GreenBiscuit -> RE: Hi (11/1/2014 6:52:16 PM)

Welcome Teresa! You will LOVE it here! Amazing place, truly.

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode