[Deleted] (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (6/22/2014 5:48:26 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

toucanne -> RE: Firefox (6/22/2014 8:11:02 PM)

I'm on a Mac, where Firefox doesn't seem to like older computers. Whenever I upgrade, it works fine.

gillie -> RE: Firefox (6/22/2014 8:49:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: shebajada

Is anyone having horrible problems with Mozilla Firefox as a browser? I have used it for a couple of years at least and now it's been taken over by all kinds of nasty things. I started using it because of the Explorer problems, which I've gone back to but don't like much.

Cheers,
Nancy in Vancouver

No issues with it on my end (currently using it as we speak). What operating system are you using on your computer? And might you have simply added a bad extension?

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (6/30/2014 10:48:16 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (6/30/2014 11:15:29 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

gillie -> RE: Firefox (7/1/2014 8:09:30 AM)

Nancy, so sorry you're having issues. I'm glad you were at least able to find a work around.

Guest -> RE: Firefox (7/2/2014 8:17:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: shebajada

Is anyone having horrible problems with Mozilla Firefox as a browser? I have used it for a couple of years at least and now it's been taken over by all kinds of nasty things. I started using it because of the Explorer problems, which I've gone back to but don't like much.

Cheers,
Nancy in Vancouver

I started having a multitude of problems using Firefox recently. Many annoyances and since I do not like IE in the least I finally broke down and started using Chrome. It was easy to import my bookmarks and I don't have it all the way figured out yet but it seems faster for sure, and I have less pop ups and my antivirus (avast) does much less notification about malware attempts.

Stephanie

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode