Unable to upload art...is it me? HEEELP! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support

Guest -> Unable to upload art...is it me? HEEELP! (3/31/2014 7:53:46 PM)

It's been some time since I uploaded anything new and I was preparing some work to put in the Selfie exhibit before time runs out! However I'm unable to upload any art. Is it me or am I missing something on that page? I've attached a screen shot. THANKS!

Edit: I can't even see where my gallery tab is... [:(][sm=cry.gif] will I be able to meet the midnite deadline to enter??? waaah!

gillie -> RE: Unable to upload art...is it me? HEEELP! (3/31/2014 8:28:04 PM)

Selva, your membership lapsed and your account was downgraded. We sent a notice, but I'm guessing it was either overlooked or never made it to your primary inbox. You can resubscribe here to restore full artist access: http://www.ebsqart.com/join.asp

Guest -> RE: Unable to upload art...is it me? HEEELP! (3/31/2014 8:36:53 PM)

oh snap! I'm on it! THANKS!!! umm...du_UH! LoL...sorry 'bout dat!

gillie -> RE: Unable to upload art...is it me? HEEELP! (3/31/2014 8:37:33 PM)

Also, if you're checking your email for the renewal notice, it was sent on the 18th if that helps at all.

Guest -> RE: Unable to upload art...is it me? HEEELP! (3/31/2014 8:42:34 PM)

Does everything "come back" automatically? I've done the monthly payment thingie...is that all I need to do, because I still see the same thing on there...

I pray I can get a forever account at the end of the year...that is my secret wish! :)

Edit: Darnit! It must've gone into my spam folder...and lately I've just been purging without even looking! :( I'll be more mindful on that, I love my EBSQ and don't want that to happen again!

gillie -> RE: Unable to upload art...is it me? HEEELP! (3/31/2014 8:47:39 PM)

Everything is back and you're all set!

Guest -> RE: Unable to upload art...is it me? HEEELP! (3/31/2014 8:50:06 PM)

THANK YOU AMIEEEEEEEEE!!! I'ma happy campers! *whew...tragedy averted!* Have a super evening!

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode