Lost my margins (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support

bromley2 -> Lost my margins (11/25/2013 9:30:09 PM)

I seem to have lost the margins in the text box I use for answers in threads or anywhere. When I type instead of starting a new line at the end of the box, it just keeps going in one long line. It is very difficult to do any proof reading and a bit annoying that it doesn't go to a new line. When it posts, it looks just fine.

I am using Internet Explorer 11 if that helps.

I hope this is a simple fix...like maybe I clicked something weird?

Thank you, Thank you!!

C

gillie -> RE: Lost my margins (11/26/2013 6:45:03 AM)

It sounds like you have a button on your keyboard clicked. I can't recall which one. I'll find out for you.

bromley2 -> RE: Lost my margins (11/26/2013 8:12:10 AM)

Well, that sounds weird, but definitely something I would manage to do! LOL....I don't usually fiddle with buttons, but that doesn't mean I didn't manage to click one!! I hope you can find out which one. It is most annoying!

Thank you!
C

imakeart -> RE: Lost my margins (11/26/2013 12:10:37 PM)

I had to use IE yesterday because my usual browser flipped out on me and I noticed that margin issue. It may be something in the latest upgrade to IE 11. I never use IE so I doubt I pushed any button. That's just how it was from the start.

bromley2 -> RE: Lost my margins (11/26/2013 12:12:44 PM)

IE 11 is brand new isn't it? I have mine set to automatically update. I probably should not let it do that. Ah well,I hope it isn't something I am stuck with. Could drive me to another browser. ARG!

C

bromley2 -> RE: Lost my margins (11/26/2013 12:13:48 PM)

OH...and I have to say the Subject line I gave this thread looks like I said, "Lost my Marbles"...LOL. I probably will if this doesn't go away!

C

imakeart -> RE: Lost my margins (11/26/2013 12:17:10 PM)

quote:

IE 11 is brand new isn't it?

Yep it is. I never use IE unless I'm forced to.

gillie -> RE: Lost my margins (11/26/2013 12:40:37 PM)

Ah--I didn't realize IE updated again. I have boycotted IE for years and use it only when we have to do testing.

I suspect this version of the forums won't work with that browser version. I'll make sure we update our IE and test the new version of the forums.

bromley2 -> RE: Lost my margins (12/3/2013 4:00:44 PM)

Well, I deleted IE 11 and went back to another version. That was very annoying. I have never had a problem with IE before and have always been happy with it. This sure was annoying.

Thanks!

C

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode