In the forums... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support

skeymask -> In the forums... (6/14/2013 6:40:39 AM)

Is it just that I haven't noticed in a while? The Icons at the bottom of each persons individual posts are not showing up. I'm talking about the EBSQ icon, etc. that link to each persons EBSQ profile etc. I just noticed it yesterday because I was going to go look at someones portfolio from the forums which I have done often in the past.

bromley2 -> RE: In the forums... (6/14/2013 6:48:50 AM)

Interesting. You are right, Sherry. I hadn't noticed before, so don't know how long this has been going on, but they sure aren't there now!! Maybe a new problem. I notice Art of the Day isn't up, just text. They will get it fixed, I am sure. The notification problem is fixed, isn't it?

C

gillie -> RE: In the forums... (6/14/2013 7:02:41 AM)

That's on purpose. The same DNS issue that's causing notifications not to go out was causing those not to show up, and brought the forums down with time out errors, so we turned that feature off while our data center figures out why the heck this dns issue keeps recurring.

gillie -> RE: In the forums... (6/14/2013 7:04:21 AM)

Also, AOTD isn't showing up because Marina has a red sold dot embedded in her image title. Working on removing that now.

skeymask -> RE: In the forums... (6/14/2013 8:21:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: gillie

Also, AOTD isn't showing up because Marina has a red sold dot embedded in her image title. Working on removing that now.

Thanks for the info Amie. Hope they get that icon thing fixed with everything else soon.

Yeah, I wondered about the AOTD too, that makes sense about the dot some kind of code thingyl[:)][:)]

gillie -> RE: In the forums... (6/14/2013 9:40:39 AM)

The icon thing isn't technically broken; we have full control of that. But the DNS thing at the data center is a recurring issue (and our tech there has been less than helpful) and we're keeping the icon thing turned off until we know it's definitively resolved.

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode