Art Community Forum | EBSQ Self-Representing Artis Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Problem getting onto the New Year's resolution thread

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support >> Problem getting onto the New Year's resolution thread Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problem getting onto the New Year's resolution thread - 12/31/2011 10:37:26 PM   
There's a problem and when I try to send mail to editor or tech it doesn't go through.

Here's the code...

Server Error in '/forum' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Argument 'Date1' cannot be converted to type 'Date'.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidCastException: Argument 'Date1' cannot be converted to type 'Date'.

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
<system.web>
<compilation debug="true"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidCastException: Argument 'Date1' cannot be converted to type 'Date'.]
Microsoft.VisualBasic.DateAndTime.DateDiff(String Interval, Object Date1, Object Date2, FirstDayOfWeek DayOfWeek, FirstWeekOfYear WeekOfYear) +97
ASP.tm_aspx.readTrackThread(Int32 threadid, String datecreated, String TorF) +474
ASP.tm_aspx.__Render__control1(HtmlTextWriter __output, Control parameterContainer) +74481
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +27
System.Web.UI.Control.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +7
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +243
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1926

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2379; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2379
  Post #: 1
RE: Problem getting onto the New Year's resolution thread - 12/31/2011 10:41:44 PM   
Sending email to you doesn't work for some reason.

(in reply to Guest)
  Post #: 2
RE: Problem getting onto the New Year's resolution thread - 12/31/2011 10:41:51 PM   
skeymask

I'm not having any problem there and other people are posting. Maybe try re-booting? or a different search engine? Hope you can get back there!

"I stalk my brain for art...and then I blog about it."

Sherry Key on Wordpress:
http://sherrykey.wordpress.com/

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 3
RE: Problem getting onto the New Year's resolution thread - 12/31/2011 11:26:23 PM   
Hmmm...

I had a hard time even getting here. I'll try rebooting. I have no other problems with the web. But that thread I keep getting that yellow page.

I'm really curious as to what people are posting. It is a thread I started you know.

Diana

(in reply to skeymask)
  Post #: 4
RE: Problem getting onto the New Year's resolution thread - 12/31/2011 11:40:50 PM   
gillie

I'd suggest rebooting, too. Although I'll certainly pass on your error! Happy New Year!

Amie Gillingham
co-founder, EBSQ
web: http://www.ebsqart.com
blog: http://blog.ebsqart.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/ebsq
Get out of the vacuum and express yourself!

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 5
RE: Problem getting onto the New Year's resolution thread - 1/1/2012 12:07:51 AM   
The rebooting helped a lot!

What a wonderful thread I found down there. So many positive people here.

Happy New Year to you too Amie!

Diana

(in reply to gillie)
  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support >> Problem getting onto the New Year's resolution thread Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

EBSQ Artists GroupEBSQ Self Representing Artists - A division of EBSQ, LLC  Privacy Policy  Contact EBSQ
© 2000-2005 EBSQ, LLC - All rights reserved - Original artists retain All rights

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode