Art Community Forum | EBSQ Self-Representing Artis Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

unable to access and edit art that was just uploaded

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support >> unable to access and edit art that was just uploaded Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
unable to access and edit art that was just uploaded - 4/17/2011 3:18:49 PM   
Unable to edit art that was automatically/accidently placed in the "NOT in any personal gallery"? I can't access it through the gallery filters in order to edit and properly place it. Says: no art found here. Tried the various filters and combinations but no luck. Please advise.
  Post #: 1
RE: unable to access and edit art that was just uploaded - 4/17/2011 3:25:23 PM   
Solved it! For some reason I was automatically "logged out" in the process and therefore could not access the art. This is not the first time this has happened. Logging back in resolved the issue.

(in reply to Guest)
  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support >> unable to access and edit art that was just uploaded Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

EBSQ Artists GroupEBSQ Self Representing Artists - A division of EBSQ, LLC  Privacy Policy  Contact EBSQ
© 2000-2005 EBSQ, LLC - All rights reserved - Original artists retain All rights

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode