RE: New thread for helping Olga (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support

lamillerphotography -> RE: New thread for helping Olga (12/7/2010 4:21:40 PM)

I tried chrome for ummmmm, 5 minutes then I had an anxiety attack[;)][;)] because I didn't know how to use my beloved tabs...lol.

gillie -> RE: New thread for helping Olga (12/7/2010 5:08:10 PM)

Click the little plus sign at the top to add a new tab.

lamillerphotography -> RE: New thread for helping Olga (12/7/2010 6:44:04 PM)

Ok....slowly, slowly. All set up on chrome, and I'm still breathing[;)]

So I'm going to totally hijack this thread now that the bug is fixed. The reply box here works better on IE8.
All of my little icons are gone at the top of the box[:@] And little face thingies don't show up right.

Guest -> RE: New thread for helping Olga (12/10/2010 9:47:03 AM)

Amie...i'm still having the issue with adding art...am i suppose to be...still? [sm=huh.gif]

gillie -> RE: New thread for helping Olga (12/10/2010 11:47:46 AM)

No.

What are you issues adding art? I didn't know that was one of the problems you were having!

Guest -> RE: New thread for helping Olga (12/10/2010 12:25:25 PM)

oh no...i mean the whole detail editing thing (in the adding art dept.) i've been having trouble with...nothing new! [;)]

gillie -> RE: New thread for helping Olga (12/10/2010 12:27:10 PM)

We're still working on it. I thought Bill had made some of those changes live for you, but I guess not. Soon, though!

Guest -> RE: New thread for helping Olga (12/11/2010 8:41:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: fallbaby55

oh no...i mean the whole detail editing thing (in the adding art dept.) i've been having trouble with...nothing new! [;)]

I was having a bad time with this until I somehow figured out I had to hit ENTER, after the flashing cursor appeared, or nothing would happen.  Then, I could never see the bottom of the page until I hit ENTER again, if I did copy/paste. 

Guest -> RE: New thread for helping Olga (12/28/2010 8:02:36 AM)

still having the same issues when adding art...have to go thru a bunch of steps...keeps reverting back to the image after every *save*...is this still being worked on? [8|]

gillie -> RE: New thread for helping Olga (12/28/2010 9:54:15 AM)

Yes, it is. The patch is mostly done, but we're not going to release it until we're sure it's good to go in all of the browsers that have been having the most issues.

Guest -> RE: New thread for helping Olga (12/28/2010 10:22:40 PM)

thanks Amie! [;)]

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode