Trying to post an image to a Show... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support

bromley2 -> Trying to post an image to a Show... (7/18/2009 7:02:18 PM)

For some reason, I do what I have always done and when I get to the image in my profile the show choice is not there.  I thought maybe things had changed and went and found instructions for entering a show and they are still the same.  When I pull up the image I want to enter and go to the box on the right, the drop down menu does not inclue the enter Show option.  I even left ebsq for a few hours and came back and still it is not there.  I am really confused......I keep reading the selections thinking somehow I am looking right at it, but no it is not there.....help?

Carolyn

espressojoe -> RE: Trying to post an image to a Show... (7/18/2009 7:09:41 PM)

Has the image been in a previous show? I know that you can only enter a piece in 1 show, so that may be it. If not, ask Gillie for help...

gillie -> RE: Trying to post an image to a Show... (7/18/2009 8:28:28 PM)

Joe already jumped in with my answer. [&:]

Are we correct?

blumoo -> RE: Trying to post an image to a Show... (7/18/2009 8:42:24 PM)

That's what I was going to ask.

espressojoe -> RE: Trying to post an image to a Show... (7/18/2009 8:48:21 PM)

Great minds think alike! [;)]

bromley2 -> RE: Trying to post an image to a Show... (7/18/2009 9:06:41 PM)

Hmmmm, all you great minds must have the answer.  If it was in a show, it was a while ago, but I will go check.  I am wondering about the fractal show.  sigh.  and it would have been so good for the parade show...oh well.  Thanks for clearing up the mystery.!!

Hmmm, not in the fractal show.  Must be older than that.  How DO I find out what show it was in?  Or not.....I really don't have to, that answer makes sense why I could not post it into the show.  It is probably from some time ago......oh well.......I will go work on a new one!

C

platypus -> RE: Trying to post an image to a Show... (7/18/2009 10:21:56 PM)

Carolyn, there's some place where you can look at your profile & see what pieces have been entered in shows. I don't know which piece you wanted to enter, or I'd look for you.

platypus -> RE: Trying to post an image to a Show... (7/18/2009 10:23:38 PM)

Look here:

http://www.ebsqart.com/Artists/cmd_153_profile_shows__1_1_T.htm

bromley2 -> RE: Trying to post an image to a Show... (7/19/2009 7:09:54 AM)

Well, don't I feel dense?.......there is a tab that shows your show items.  Sheesh.  I was looking for it in my art case and could not find anything there.  Ok, feeling silly here......so unaware of what is right in front of me.  Ok........so I looked and there it is on the last page, last one......I entered it in the Mardi Gras show.  It was a good one for that, also.  Oh well..........now to go make one for the parade show!!  thanks, Vikki!!

Carolyn

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode