Forum replies slower than they used to be (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support

Harlan -> Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/13/2009 2:21:53 PM)

Since the recent down time I've noticed that it takes a lot longer for a reply to get posted.

Is that a problem that is being worked on??

blumoo -> RE: Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/13/2009 6:01:01 PM)

I am making sure that Amie sees this. There is still a problem with PM and subscription notifications. If you post something or PM and don't hear anything, try email. It isn't that we are not answering, it's just that we may not know yet.

blumoo -> RE: Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/13/2009 6:02:42 PM)

Is anyone else noticing this?

toucanne -> RE: Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/13/2009 6:07:26 PM)

No, although I did have to try 3 times before an image would post, and that's the first time that's happened.

gillie -> RE: Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/13/2009 6:44:01 PM)

this wasn't a known issue. thanks for bringing it up. we don't know if it's related to the weird subscription/pm notification problem or not.

toucanne -> RE: Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/13/2009 6:44:28 PM)

It's still doing that. I upload a pic and get a broken icon. [&:]
www.ebsqart.com/forum/m_234873/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm#234923

GreenBiscuit -> RE: Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/13/2009 8:09:45 PM)

My issue is it is just slooooooowwwww.  Slow to get the reply box, etc etc.  Did I say slow?

toucanne -> RE: Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/13/2009 10:12:08 PM)

The last photo I posted showed up as a broken icon, but when I went back to the thread later the photo was there. So I guess it's just slow, but it never did that before.

Guest -> RE: Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/13/2009 10:24:56 PM)

hmm.. i'm not having slowness problems.. or at least not so far?

platypus -> RE: Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/13/2009 11:01:08 PM)

I'm not having slowness problems either.

platypus -> RE: Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/13/2009 11:02:12 PM)

Oh wait, I take that back. After I hit "OK" I got this spinner thing that seemed to take a bit long. I wouldn't have noticed it if not for this post though.

Harlan -> RE: Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/14/2009 9:21:19 PM)

The reply box comes up quickly enough but it takes about 20 seconds from the time I hit OK for it to actually post - slower than I ever recall it being.

espressojoe -> RE: Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/15/2009 4:59:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harlan

The reply box comes up quickly enough but it takes about 20 seconds from the time I hit OK for it to actually post - slower than I ever recall it being.

It takes a lot longer than 20 seconds for me, just thought my putter was acting up.....

toucanne -> RE: Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/15/2009 5:39:24 PM)

Post speed is fine but images still take a while to come up after posting.

Harlan -> RE: Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/16/2009 9:15:14 AM)

Sometimes it takes a lot longer than 20 seconds for me as well - this doesn't happen to me anywhere else on the web and I've scanned and defragged my machine.

The only good thing is that I won't need to worry about that 30 second wait posting rule.

gillie -> RE: Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/16/2009 12:30:16 PM)

For those of you who are having speed problems, what style of posting are you doing? inline? or popping up a window?

toucanne -> RE: Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/16/2009 1:33:04 PM)

quote:

The only good thing is that I won't need to worry about that 30 second wait posting rule.

Ha! Got that yesterday... [:D]

Robin47 -> RE: Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/16/2009 1:39:17 PM)

Mine are up to normal speed.

toucanne -> RE: Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/16/2009 1:45:29 PM)

Trying inline posting which I never noticed existed...

Harlan -> RE: Forum replies slower than they used to be (2/16/2009 5:27:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: gillie

For those of you who are having speed problems, what style of posting are you doing? inline? or popping up a window?

What??? I don't know what you mean. [>:]

I guess I am doing "inline" - I just hit "postreply", the page refreshes with an input/reply area and then I hit OK.

Edits to a previous post don't seem to have the same lag time.

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode