Another newbie! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support

Pixelliste -> Another newbie! (6/3/2008 10:55:10 PM)

Hi everyone!

Well... I am new here and I thought it might be good to introduce myself. So here it goes...

My name is Josée and I'm from Québec city, Canada... You know, the city who's celebrating her 400th birthday? :) Well... Nice place to live. Has some of you guys came here to visit?

I work as a graphic designer but I also do photography, drawing and painting. I do mostly horse portraits. If you want, you can see some of my work here : http://pages.globetrotter.net/talbotj/portraits.html

Simply click on the thumbnails to see the hole drawing.

Last year I bought a point & shoot camera to reintroduce myself to photography. This week, I am buying my first SLR camera... A Canon 40D! I am all excited about this!!! Since I am new to SLR's, I hope to find tricks and informations about it here!

Hope to get to know you!

Feel free to contact me!

Pix

labeana -> RE: Another newbie! (6/4/2008 3:11:55 AM)

darn, I can't get that link to work....but welcome anyway and glad to see you~

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (6/4/2008 5:05:12 AM)

[Deleted by Admins]

bafiedel -> RE: Another newbie! (6/4/2008 5:31:09 AM)

Bienvenue!  OK, that's about the limit of my French, but your site needs no translation...the work is excellent!  The horse drawings are beautiful. 

Be sure you explore the forums here and meet us down in Coffee Talk, where we usually hang out.[;)]

bromley2 -> RE: Another newbie! (6/4/2008 6:57:22 AM)

Welcome, Welcome.  Your site is wondeful.  I loved the horse images and especially loved the retouched photos.  Really nice work!....visit with us in Coffee Shop and any of the other sections.  It is easiest to keep up if you go to the bottom of the forum opening page and click "posts since last visit"  that way you can find what is being said.

good to have you here!

Carolyn

Guest -> RE: Another newbie! (6/4/2008 8:28:03 AM)

Hi and welcome aboard! Your horse portraits are fantastic...beautiful work! [:)]

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode