"Enter into show" not working for all images (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support

Guest -> "Enter into show" not working for all images (4/4/2008 11:27:41 AM)

This is odd... I'm trying to enter some of my images into that absolutely exciting black and white portrait show, but the "enter into show" option is not showing in the drop down for most of the images. The other options seem to be there, and one image does have the "enter" option.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to modify my image settings somehow?

Would a screen capture help?
Thanks!
Sarah

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (4/4/2008 12:08:16 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

toucanne -> RE: "Enter into show" not working for all images (4/4/2008 12:09:55 PM)

Sarah, I replied in your other thread. If you have previously entered that piece in another show, the option won't be there.

Guest -> RE: "Enter into show" not working for all images (4/4/2008 2:24:02 PM)

Thanks, Toucanne, let me go read the other one too.

Guest -> RE: "Enter into show" not working for all images (4/4/2008 2:30:27 PM)

Yep, that appears to be the case. [:(] Thanks, Muriel.

Oh well, it certainly encourages me to put up some more images! Even if I have to go through my neg notebooks some more. I'm so pleased about the B&W Portrait show. *scampers off to go through image archives*

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (4/4/2008 4:27:58 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

toucanne -> RE: "Enter into show" not working for all images (4/4/2008 4:53:35 PM)

Indeedy. I found out when I was entering stuff in the nude show.

gillie -> RE: "Enter into show" not working for all images (4/4/2008 5:06:59 PM)

Sorry for the wait for an official reply (I've been without a working computer for close to 6 hours)

The problem is indeed that you cannot enter an idvidual piece into more than one show.  I'm glad someone shared the answer before I was able to make it here.  Thanks!

toucanne -> RE: "Enter into show" not working for all images (4/4/2008 5:14:06 PM)

You're welcome. [:)]

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode