Adding inks to signatures in posts (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support

Guest -> Adding inks to signatures in posts (2/6/2008 12:55:11 PM)

How do I get my Live Journal link to show up under my name in a forum post? I have it on my profile page, but it doesn't seem to carry over to the forum posts.

I would also like to include other web site URLs but haven't had any luck so far in figuring out how to add more than one site to my profile page when there is only one field available for it.

gillie -> RE: Adding inks to signatures in posts (2/6/2008 1:07:55 PM)

I don't see your LJ link, but I do see links for your eBay, etsy, and imagekind accounts. One of the weird "bugs" of this forum is that you can't see your own links because the software developer, in his infinite wisdom, assumed you'd never had a reason to want to see your own links.

Guest -> RE: Adding inks to signatures in posts (2/6/2008 2:40:28 PM)

If you don't see it, then I must be doing something wrong, but what? Some people have more than one link and I can't even manage one...but I'll fiddle some more...thanks...

Guest -> RE: Adding inks to signatures in posts (2/6/2008 2:48:08 PM)

I think I may have found the answer. I need to update my forum profile and see if that makes a difference.

gillie -> RE: Adding inks to signatures in posts (2/6/2008 3:26:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: deesita

I think I may have found the answer. I need to update my forum profile and see if that makes a difference.

Actually, I don't think that's the issue. I think we're not grabbing personal website or blog information to display on the forums. Do you see anyone else's blog link showing up there?

But I do see you added your blog address in your signature, which is exactly what I was going to suggest, so that's already taken care of.

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (2/6/2008 3:41:04 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

gillie -> RE: Adding inks to signatures in posts (2/6/2008 4:02:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bluekelli

I see them... but I can't seem to do mine... but what is new[:-]

Nobody can see their own, lol.

But the $1M question is, can anyone see anyone else's blog icon as it appears on the main site? I am thinking we don't grab those at all (and don't have an easy way to check because I am not the code person)

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode