a whole new world... : ) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Official EBSQ Stuff] >> Tech Support

Guest -> a whole new world... : ) (6/16/2007 8:25:47 PM)

A great big thank you for opening up my forum options hehe. Wow, everyone was right about the patron vs. artist account. Again thank you for fixing my log in  mess up [8|]

hmmm I don't remember when I joined...it's been awhile back, but I'm new to the forums. I have just started to paint on wood panels...to try something different. (my main medium is acrylics...basically on anything..canvas mostly, then watercolor and acrylic paper, followed by wood)

I paint mostly cartoonie , more whimsical characters and I definately jump around from style to style trying to find a fit.

~ val

GreenBiscuit -> RE: a whole new world... : ) (6/16/2007 8:31:38 PM)

Hi Valarie!  You joined on 9/12/2006!  How do I know you ask?  It is listed under everyone's name.  [;)]  But, oh, just in case you think there was a big fire sale on July 31, 2005 (or some date close to that) and hundreds of members joined, that just means they belonged prior to the board being switched over to a new system server.  If they have that date, they are basically older than dirt.  [;)]

bromley2 -> RE: a whole new world... : ) (6/16/2007 9:17:43 PM)

OLDER THAN DIRT???!!!  LOL that is a good one.  Yup, a few of us are definitely older than dirt, of course, not me......

Welcome Valerie, I am glad you found us here in the rest of the forum...

Carolyn

Guest -> RE: a whole new world... : ) (6/16/2007 9:32:17 PM)

oh my! I didn't even see that there...
[sm=s231.gif]

lamillerphotography -> RE: a whole new world... : ) (6/16/2007 9:51:47 PM)

Donna, I almost spit out my wine. You are funny. Older than dirt. hahhahahahah (not me though)

Hi again Valarie. I hope you spend sometime here[:)]

Guest -> RE: a whole new world... : ) (6/16/2007 9:58:26 PM)

Hi Valerie and welcome to the best virtual coffee gossip there is....

Guest -> RE: a whole new world... : ) (6/16/2007 9:59:45 PM)

As a P.S. I am also not older than dirt!  But I think I am older than God sometimes...

GreenBiscuit -> RE: a whole new world... : ) (6/16/2007 10:12:58 PM)

[:D][:D][:D][;)] 

That's all folks.  Night! 

<going to bake...what is it Lauren?  Pies? Cookies?  What am I baking?  Oh yeah, BISCUITS!!!!!>

Guest -> RE: a whole new world... : ) (6/17/2007 1:39:44 AM)

Hi Valarie!!!  Glad to see you made it over!  This is Carmen from FAE, by the way.  ;)  

Guest -> RE: a whole new world... : ) (6/17/2007 3:27:30 AM)

Hi Val!!

yep.. best coffee gossip there is!!..  We have so much fun here..  Love all the chatting in coffee talk.. and great for pimping your art.. or asking for critiques (which i do all the time![:D])..

welcome and jump right in the chit chat!!!!!! and show us some of your work!!!!

heather[:)]

Guest -> RE: a whole new world... : ) (6/18/2007 11:27:41 AM)

thank you everyone

and hello Carmen *waves*

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (6/18/2007 11:29:57 AM)

[Deleted by Admins]

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode