Step 3: Getting Started
Getting started with EBSQ
Here's the scoop on how to get the most out of your Paid EBSQ Artist Account:
- Upload as many or few pieces of art as you like. There's no limits to the size of your portfolio. You can even include detail images!
- Use drag and drop organization to customize how and where your art appears in your portfolio.
- Get even more organized by creating personal galleries of your work.
- Once uploaded, you can even create Certificates of Authenticity and auction-templates for sites like eBay direct from your portfolio tools.
- Submit your work to one of our themed-galleries for additional site exposure. Both genre and media galleries are available. If you don't see a gallery that's right for your style, let us know!
- Enter one (or more) of our monthly exhibits. You can win accolades and cool prizes.
- Your portfolio will reflect your site participation: you'll see tabs get added for show entries, award winning entries, and when your work is selected as Art of the Day from our themed galleries.
- Sharing tools make it easy for you and others to promote your art on such networks as Facebook, Twitter, and Stumble Upon.
- Easily include links to your personal website, blog, and other sales and social networking spaces online.
- Get to know other artists in the EBSQ Forums and Chat Room.
- Collect your favourite art and artists in your own Favourites galleries.
EBSQ in a Nutshell
EBSQ is an online community for artists who want to take control of their own art careers. We're a hub where you can house your full portfolio, link to all of your online venues, easily establish the provenance of your work with our Digital Certificate of Authenticity tools, and connect with a global art community.
Validate an EBSQ COAMain COA Page