SALE! Start your year with EBSQ for just $6.50/month! Click here for details.

Chris Jeanguenat

Commission Information

This artist accepts work by commission. Read below for details.

">


I am available for both commerical freelance work and private commisions.   If you do not see what you are looking for in my galleries or on eBay, but you like my style, shoot me an email and we will talk.  These prices below are just ballpark figures.  Give me the details of what you are looking for and then I can give you a more accurate price.

General rates are as follows: rates do not include shipping or framing.
note: These are all 'starting' rates.

All drawings are one of a kind, originals on Canson paper

Interior Designs and Graphic Arts
18" x 24"  (Most Popular Size)

• Color - (oil pastels) - starts at $50.00
• Black & White - (graphite or ink)- starts at $55.00
14" x 17"

• Black & White (graphite or ink)- starts at $40.00
• Color (oil pastels) - starts at $45.00
larger than 18" x 24"

• Each will be Individually priced






Tattoo Designs
Start at $50.00.  Have done all kinds of designs from large abstract color bombs to highly detailed blank and white tribal pieces.  Contact me first - I am not going to draw any Unicorns or Yosemete Sams!!!!

Album Cover Designs
start at $45.00




Payment Terms:
Before I do any work, I require 75% of the payment up front (not including shipping charges) then the remainder (25%) plus shipping charges before I send out the finished piece.

All sales on Custom Artwork are Final. 

Currencies:
I prefer payments to be made with paypal, and I prefer that your shipping address show up in the 'to' field on both the payment and the packing slip.

I will accept Money Orders (ONLY: US Postal or American Express Money Orders) and Cashiers Checks from your bank. Once I receive your payment, I will e-mail you. I will not start any work till I have received the payment.

Packing:
All artwork, will be very carefully packaged by my own hand.  The piece will be shipped USPS Priority Mail in a sturdy corrigated cardboard flat panel sandwich, with each end sealed with packing tape.

Shipping:
I ship on a daily basis.  As soon as your piece is done, it will go in the mail.  You will get an email from the Postal Service when the package goes out.

Domestic Rates:
Priority Mail: DOMESTIC shipping (3-4 days) is $4.90.

International:
Air Mail Letter Post: $15.00 Insurance is included (the US Postal Service does not offer tracking on International packages).

I will send you a confirmation once I receive your payment, and then I'll also e-mail you letting you know your tracking number and that shipment has been sent out.

Search EBSQ

Loading

EBSQ in a Nutshell

EBSQ is an online community for artists who want to take control of their own art careers. We're a hub where you can house your full portfolio, link to all of your online venues, easily establish the provenance of your work with our Digital Certificate of Authenticity tools, and connect with a global art community.

Click here to learn more about the benefits of EBSQ membership

Community Recommended

Validate an EBSQ COA

Main COA Page

* Use only numbers 0-9 and letters A-F.


© 2000-2017 EBSQ, LLC - All rights reserved - Original artists retain all rights
EBSQ Self Representing Artists - is a division of EBSQ, LLC
ladylike-spiral